Volunteers are more precious than gold!
Yesenia’s Dream Dress Drive project was founded by Yesenia’s mother, student volunteers from OCHSA in the city of Santa Ana, family, friends and many other community citizens. YHF continues to succeed because of the hundreds of volunteers that have given of their precious time, knowledge, resources and commitment to reach out to those in need.
We can certainly use your help throughout the year as we prepare for the Yesenia’s Dream Dress Drive project, helping every high school girl’s dream to attend her Prom!
We invite you to explore the many areas and activities that may appeal to you and volunteer your precious time. Please contact us and let us know what areas you are interested in serving in, and we will connect you with the right person.
- Assist phone calling
- Database input donor/volunteer
- Graphic design
– Event Tickets
- Dry cleaning request
- Event planning
- Social media manager
- Website maintenance/updates
Assist with Yesenia’s Dream Dress Drive Project
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Assist with dress inspection, tagging, organizing, jewelry department, shoe department
- Personal Assistant during dress distribution
- Re-stocking of dresses on distribution day(s)
- Make-up artist professional services
- Hair styling professional services
- Seamstress services
Become a Benefactor
Yesenia’s Dream Dress Drive project is an extension of Yesenia’s Humanitarian Foundation and has been successful due to the overflow of generous donations from individuals, patrons, boutiques and loyal volunteers.
Yesenia’s Dream Dress Drive operates to support to young high school graduates with the assistance of their graduation prom attire, accessories, shoes, hair styling make-up application as well at social etiquette.
We invite and encourage retail companies, vendors and individuals to partner with us in a way that will enable Yesenia’s dream and passion to continue; and make each young woman’s Princess for a Day & Prom Night become a reality!
Products and services considered necessary:
- Prom Dresses – long, mid calf and short. All Colors!
(Updated and not older than 5 years)
- We are in dire need of sizes 16 up to X5.
- New or gently worn shoes all sizes and colors.
- Updated accessories.
- Evening purses, evening shawls or evening coats.
- Cosmetic donations – to make goodie gift bags for the young women to work with during their cosmetic workshop experience.
- Financial donations are welcome for dry cleaning of returned dresses.
Every summer Yesenia’s Humanitarian Foundation / Yesenia’s Dream Dress Drive holds an annual fundraiser to raise funds to cover operating expenses.
For more information on how to become a benefactor please contact us at your earliest convenience or visit our Events page.
We Look forward to hearing from you!